Friday, August 8, 2008

Another week has gone by which means another week behind!
Last weekend we celebrated Sue's birthday (Aaron's mom). Here are some pics.
On our way to the birthday party, Emily waving (backwards)...

Emily wanted to help Grandma open her presents and cards! :)

Sunday night we had small groups, and I forgot to take my camera! But that was a lot of fun. Emily just dives right in with those kids. I went back to see how she was doing and she was sitting right smack in the middle of the floor playing with something and watching every move those kids were making! She's so funny. However, we don't have the "sharing" concept quite figured out! :) We'll keep working on that!
Wednesday we had playgroup at Steph's. Most of the gang was there, so it was crazy but fun as usual! Alison came with me, just for fun. I told her it might be good birth control! HAHA! Emily and Harrison hung out today....
they found all kinds of fascinating things. :)

After playgroup we took off to Evansville. Emily had to get blood work done before her 12 month appt. Here is Emily showing Grandma her ouchie. She didn't like the bandaid. I gave her a book thinking it would distract her as we drove from The Women's Hospital to Factory Card Outlet and Babies R US. That little stinker had her bandaid off and blood was everywhere. So, while mom held her finger with a wipe, I drove to Target to buy bandaids. I think we went through 7 bandaids before that little finger FINALLY stopped bleeding!

Last night was our first PMS club event! I will be sure to post about that, but this is it for now. Aaron and I are off to Eville for the day, just the 2 of us. Emily is staying with Grandma Sue. Have a good day!
Mandy

No comments: