
Saturday we went to Holiday World for my mom's company picnic. It was HOT and CROWDED! Emily had fun, the rest of us, well, we had some fun, but like I said it was HOT AND CROWDED!
Emily playing in the water.
Emily and Papa having a serious discussion! :) HAHA!
Grandma and Emily hanging out!
Emily got a nap in, which might have helped her get through the day HAPPY! I could have used a nap, too! :)


Look at this sweet face. This is the very end of the day. Her little face was red because she was hot... but look at this sweet little smile! Still having fun!
At the end of the day, we went to the shelter house and ate. Hamburgers, mac and cheese, baked beans, and more. Emily ate some mac and cheese and LOVED it! :)
VBS started last night. It is the Amazon Expedition in the rainforest. Alison and I are teaching Kindergarten. Every year, we always say "this is why we aren't teachers!" 2 1/2 hours for 5 nights is enough for us!! :)
Emily came to see our classroom before VBS. This is our Amazon Rainforest background, pretty cool, huh?!






3 comments:
You have an amazingly beautiful blog, mandy! I can tell that we are going to be good friends :)
blessings,
Lauren
Mandy,
What a great post. I would have spent my time in the water park, too since it was crowded!
I love your blog Mandy! You are going to have to show me the ropes. I am still trying to figure everything out and your title section is perfect! ps. where do you get Emily's sweet little hats? I have had a hard time finding ones with the ties or they are not soft material?
Post a Comment