So this afternoon, Emily, Aaron and I went swimming at the Hughes'. Kara just LOVES Emily. So funny, today she said, "Mommy, I want a baby!" We all just laughed!
Lily (the dog) decided to join us in the pool!

Emily loves the pool! We had a lot of fun. 2 of the 3 of us are burnt! I won't say who didn't put on sunscreen, but we are now putting on Aloe Vera like crazy!! :) Kara also said today, "I don't see you since you don't go to ball games." It seems like we all see each other so much during basketball season and then the summer flies by and before we know it it is basketball season again. We just don't get together often enough! The boys play next weekend at USI team camp and we are planning to go watch the boys Saturday for the day, maybe fit in a little shopping while we are there, too!! :) Actually, I am looking forward to going to USI. I haven't been since my Nursing Pinning in May 2005! A lot has changed, so it will be neat to see. Anyway, that's all for now! We are going to Holiday World with my mom's work this Saturday. And then, VBS starts Sunday! BUSY! BUSY! BUSY!!!
Mandy




1 comment:
Mandy,
Emily is so cute in her swimsuit. We missed you at playgroup on Wednesday and hope to see you again soon!
Post a Comment