Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Not to much going on around here. Emily is crawling (like really crawling) all over the place. She is starting to pull up on the table and things, and already has a few bumps from falling.

We did get her pictures back... If you would like to look at them on the website, go to
www.corneliusphoto.com and the password is emily8months. They are very good!! Mom went with me to pick up the picture album. They had a neat little slideshow for us to see the pictures. Very nice!

Papa and Grandma (mom and dad) came to eat supper with us last night. I will post a video I got of Emily laughing/playing with Papa and Grandma! I love hearing her laugh!!

Well, it is off to work for me tomorrow and then Friday I am working 3-11pm Eville time (4-mn our time) which means I will be getting home from work around 1 am! I don't know if I can stay up that late!! :) We will see!

Photobucket

No comments: