Wow, what a busy couple of days! Friday evening we went to Logan and Libby's house for a cookout. Emily's friend, Korbin was there. Korbin and Emily were both preemie babies, both 4 lbs. 5 oz. and Korbin left the NICU right before Emily arrived to the NICU. He is 3 weeks older...Anyway, I love the picture of Emily giving him a kiss. She just kept kissing him, then they would look at each other and smile. It was so cute. We are thinking maybe he is a potential boyfriend one of these days! They already have a crush on each other! HAHA! 
Today, Grandma wanted to do some shopping, so we went to Vincennes. I have never put Emily in a shopping cart... it was just easier to take in the carseat instead of "trying" out the cart. I wasn't sure if the straps would be small enough to go around her. Anyway, we gave it a try while shopping today and of course SHE LOVED IT! The only thing is, I figured out I have to have something in her hands SAFE to chew on, otherwise she goes for the cart! YUCK!
Then, this evening we went to Aunt Al and Uncle Matt's house for pizza. Alison has everything decorated so nice. They are finally settled in, I think. Emily ate some more strawberry pie! She LOVES Grandma's strawberry pie! She also likes the golf cart. Al and Sue took Emily out for a little ride....
That's just a quick little update, I am off to work for the next couple of days... I need to get things ready. Tuesday we go to see the pictures of Emily from last week. I CAN'T WAIT!
No comments:
Post a Comment