My little monster! I put her in the middle of the living room floor, go to switch the laundry (just down the hall) and I come back to find her here.....
Then she goes the other way to her toy baskets, where she discovers that she can pull them over and get toys out.
I have noticed now that she is trying so hard to "crawl" and exerts so much energy, she has been napping better. She has been taking a good hour nap of a morning and then usually one hour and one 2-hour nap depending on our schedules, but one in the afternoon and one in the evening. She is then tuckered out and ready to go to bed about 10 and wakes up about 7:30 the next morning. I have to admit, those naps are nice. Yesterday, I even got one in myself and today I took a long hot bath! Anyway, this is her falling asleep in my arms after cuddling with me for a good while. It was so sweet the way she held her bear so close until she fell asleep....
Tonight was the mother/daughter banquet at church. It was very nice. The theme was "Spring in your step" and they decorated with shoes and potted flowers, very pretty. Mom went with Emily and me and we had a nice dinner together. Soups, sandwiches, salads and desserts were all delicious!!
I think this picture of Emily and "Grandma-Great" is so funny... They just get a kick out of each other.
Well, I promised to post pictures and I sure followed through with that promise!! :) Still working to get my house in order, seems to never end!














No comments:
Post a Comment