Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hello All!

Hello All! I am just setting up this blog and am very excited to be able for you to share in our life. Being a mom is so wonderful!! Every day is just another exciting day, I never knew I could sit for hours and watch a baby sleep and never ever get bored. Her expressions are so funny! It is just amazing to me that someone so small could fill my heart with so much love and joy. She has her daddy wrapped around her little finger too. He is such a great daddy!
Yesterday, we had church directory pictures, she did so good. She even had her eyes open for the picture. Brittany (Aaron's sis) took our family picture that you see here afterwards. Anyway, be patient with me as I learn, but I will try to keep updated pictures of Emily on here so that you can see how BIG she is getting!! :) HAHA! We go to the doctor tomorrow for a weight check, so I will give a weight update tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before we can take her out and about, but we will just have to wait and see what the doctor says. I would hate for her to get sick and she is still so little.

No comments: