Thursday, October 18, 2007

6 pounds and growing!

We went to the doctor today. Emily weighs 6 pounds even. She has gained 19 ounces in the past two weeks!! Dr. Rogers was very pleased with her growth. I ran into Babies R Us while we were in Evansville to get sleepers in the newborn size. She is just a bit too big for the preemie clothes, and too little for the newborn clothes, for now we'll just roll up the sleeves.

Hopefully Emily will sleep a little better tonight. Last night she ate at 10:30, 12 and was wide awake from 12-1. I put her to bed at 1 and at 1:25 she was crying. I gave her the pacifier and I was already back asleep when at 1:36 she had lost her paci out of her mouth...then at 2 she ate again, then finally she slept until 4:30. What a night!!

2 comments:

Guatmama said...

Mandy,

Love your blog - I love your brown background -where does that come from and how about your cartoon and your Happy Fall. I need to learn all this. Plus I love your messages - you are now on my favorites browser at home!

Sapphire Sweets by Emily said...

Hey Ashley, I loved the idea of creating a blog and love seeing Sam and your new little guy too! Sam is getting so big! I used some of your ideas to set mine up, I hope you don't mind! I found the graphics from websites...free web graphics or clipart. This is one, but there are so many out there. http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimages/