My appt went well Wednesday. Dr. Fitzpatrick told me "Good job" and wrote all over my paper "No follow-up!" Baby measured 6 lbs., 6 oz. according to ultrasound estimates. What in the world! That seems HUGE to me compared to my little 4 pounder! I also had my appt with Dr. Foster.... got the details on coming in for my induction. I am SO ready for it but I must admit there is that little part of me that thinks, Oh boy-not sure if I am ready for labor! :)
We have been making sure we have everything together and somewhat ready... I have been telling Emily that next weekend baby brother will be here at our house! Her reply, "and I can hold him?", "he likes me", "he gonna be SO little".... :)
In all the excitement (and maybe a little nervous anxiety, too) I have not kept you very well updated on here. So, appt Wednesday but this past week we also celebrated Aaron's Birthday. Last Sunday evening, we celebrated with my parents... Emily was singing Happy Birthday and instead of "dear, daddy" she sang, "poor daddy." We all got quite a kick out of that! Tuesday was his actual birthday. Emily and I hung a little "Happy Birthday" banner up in the house, made Daddy a card and then for supper ate at Pat and Sue's. Em was excited for the birthday party! Mamaw even had balloons!! :)
My mom came over yesterday to clean my house and help get a few things together for this week. Then, her and Em went swimming. Emily LOVES to swim! Emily and I also made some 4th of July cupcakes...
Then, off to Pat and Sue's for supper... Pictures of me-NO FUN! :)
Emily enjoying some "sprinkler's", AKA sparklers after dark last night. We had fireworks going off in the distance, making tiny little "booms", and Em came running, "I scared, let's go in." We were glad we didn't end up going to the big fireworks and just enjoyed our little sparklers!! :)
Em ready for church this morning. My mom bought this cute little dress for her....
I tried to do her hair up and all cute but an almost 3 year old doesn't really know how to sit still! :)
Loving on her daddy. Daddy's girl!
That should get us up to date! We are going to my parents (after dad gets off work) for a good ol' All American meal: TACOS! :) Haha! My suggestion-it sounded good!May not hear from me again until I am introducing Eli to you all! Thanks to you all who have prayed for us, helped us out and loved and supported us these last 2+ months. We are so thankful for each of you. God Bless you and everyday but especially today, God Bless America! Happy 4th of July!!
3 comments:
Wow I can't believe its here! So excited for you. Don't worry about labor. It will go well and just knowing that your little man is healthy and a "big boy" from your world is awesome! You're such a great mama. Hope you have a great holiday weekend can't wait to see pic so lil man!
Can't believe it is less than 72 hours finally!!! I hope everything goes pretty smooth while you are in labor/delivering. I have a feeling you will do fine:) Can't wait to see pics. of your little guy and you can finally be off bed rest....woo hoo!
Ok, I'm laughing here because I see you've rearranged your living room again!! ;) We'll be over tomorrow to see the baby belly one last time!!
Post a Comment