I had my work Christmas party last night, just our unit, just the girls! We ate at Turoni's! YUMMY! It was delicious and lots of fun. I am very blessed to work where I work and with a great group of people. We did a little gift exchange and I got a really, really nice gift! Tricia got me the Casting Crowns CD and a black and white plaque with a bible verse on it and a beautiful card. I listened to my CD on the way home and LOVE it! I drew out my friend, Claudia's name and got her a "family movie night" with popcorn, cokes, and candy for her, her hubby and 3 kiddos. Claudia and I get a kick out of each other.... our lives are very similar. Her husband is a math teacher and basketball coach. Even our ages of doing things like getting married, having a baby, etc. are very close. We have to have a planner that is just right and can only write in pencil, its just funny how the list goes on and on. Of course, I love working with her! :) She is a wonderful person and tells the best stories! Her family is hilarious!
I picked up a couple of shifts at work in the next couple of weeks, just to have a little less time to get ready for Christmas! HAHA! Although, that money will be nice to have for Christmas!
Mark your calendars! (AND PUT IT IN PEN! HA!) Providence Praising my Savior (PMS) Club is having a cookie exchange! Our PMS club is young adult GALS ages 18-40ish (we aren't strict at all) that get together a few times a year just to have fun. So, next Monday, December 21 from 7-9pm, you are invited to come to our cookie exchange. It is at my house. (Email me for directions or to RSVP with what you are planning to bring at mandyash14@gmail.com) Please bring 2 dozen cookies/candy and copies of your recipe. Come enjoy a good time, some good food with lots of good friends!! :)
Well, I need to get busy for now so enjoy the day and the sunshine!
2 comments:
loveee the new pic of miss emily on your header! she is looking sooo grown up (and adorable of course!).
i was out of ideas for gifts this year too! hope you have fun shopping- although i agree you might be a TAD crazy going the saturday before christmas! haha
ryan laughs at me about my planner, i don't leave home w/out it!
I need to get you a palm pilot. Love mine b/c it's easy to delete stuff. :) I used to be attached to my blue planner though...girls at work used to laugh at me too. I'm planning to come on Monday. Enjoy your day with Aaron!!
Post a Comment