Thursday, April 2, 2009

Well, like I said we have been busy, busy! Miss Emily got a cold, runny nose, watery eyes, so more breathing treatments at our house. Her MD is trying a different medication in addition to what we already use of coughing and hoping that between the 2, we can get her through this cold at home. I called the phone nurse yesterday and I know her first thoughts was "overreactive parent" bc I was calling for a COLD! HAHA! The last 2 times we have ended up in the hospital was due to a cold, I was just trying to prevent a hospital stay... Due to previous experiences, I was expecting Em to wake up this morning coughing and then start wheezing and having trouble breathing as the day went on, BUT as of yet, she looks better, she isn't sneezing as much, acts like she feels better, so MAYBE we will get through this without a trip to the hospital. I hope so anyway!

Emily is really into dress-up! She loves putting on hats, shoes, daddy's sunglasses, anything really. This is Emily yesterday wearing daddy's hat and glasses, you can see how red her little face is from her runny eyes and nose, poor girl!

This morning, Emily took off before I got her jammie pants back on her, she thinks it is so funny when she runs around in her diaper. Then she was playing dress-up. Too funny!

Posing in her yellow hat.


House Update: If you know of anyone who is interested, if you would send them to www.ashhouseforsale.blogspot.com instead of this website, that would be great. It has all the details there for interested possible buyers! THANKS! Keep sending them our way!

Our clsoing date is when we sell this house or May 15 which ever comes first. When we get closer to moving, I will be sure to share all the details about our new house, and of course pictures, too! If you are any good at removing wallpaper, let me know, I might put you to work! :)

Well, I am off to get some things done. I work tomorrow and Saturday, then Monday and Tuesday, so the next 4 out of 5! YUCK! However, then I think I get a nice stretch off, maybe like 8-9 days, so it's worth it! Have a good one!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jamie Truelove said...

Let us know if you need help with the move/new house...hey, did your husband call my cell phone last night? I just noticed a missed call but no message...

Brittany said...

I love the glasses and hat! I can't wait to see your new house!

Mandi Knepp said...

Cute new look! Love the dress up pictures.. Poor Emily and GAbe-I am sure our husbands have enjoyed our sick children on their spring break!!! he he!! I have enjoyed the extra help and Gabe has ate it up that Andre has been around so much...

Mandi Knepp said...

Hey-by the way ... I know exactly what you mean about it only starting out as a cold... Gabe's cold two weeks ago is pneumonia now! My doc has seen me three times in those two weeks.. talk about an over-reactive parent! Hey what can I say.. we love our kiddos and hate to see them hurt.

Chelsa said...

our house we live in now had a TON of wallpaper, all which needed removed. we rented a steamer thing from the "do it best" store in petersburg. you use water and wallpaper remover solution and that along w/ the heat makes the removal SUPER easy and a ton faster! i'm not sure of the actual name of the machine, but it was well worth it! we started out trying to scrape it off... i think we'd still be scraping if we hadn't used that thing!

which house did you buy? we went down sportsman road last night and i was like hmmm, wander which one it is! :)

Chelsa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

Wallpaper removal EXPERT.


just ask Seth!