![]() |
| Thanksgiving |
I had to work on Thanksgiving day, so Aaron took lots of pictures for me and sent me some on my phone so that I wouldn't miss out on EVERYTHING!
It was a good day at work... I ended up getting to leave 2 hours early so I was able to spend some time with Emily and Aaron who were at my mom and dad's eating "snacks". At work, I had made soup and apple salad and brought and one of the doc's gave us $20 to buy some more food. Well, we made our decision (which took forever!) and found out that Applebee's was closed.... The only place that was open was Cracker Barrel so that's where we ordered from....
Yesterday, I spent the day cooking and cleaning getting ready for Thanksgiving dinner at mom and dad's which was last night and today... (post to come). Last night, mom made Thanksgiving dinner for our family... Yummy! It was delicious!!

No comments:
Post a Comment