Saturday, November 29, 2008



Since 2002, every year after Thanksgiving, all of us "high school" girls get together at my house. I LOVE this tradition! It is a great time to catch up, see everyone and get all of us together, which doesn't happen too often anymore. I included year's past except I am missing 2005! That was a bit of a crazy year for me (graduate, get married, move to a new home, boards, new job, etc), so if you girls wouldn't mind passing that along if you have it, that would be great!

Anyway, today was lots of fun, there are lots of kiddos starting to run around which makes things even more interesting, and so much fun! :) At this time of year when we are so thankful for so many blessings, these girls are definitely on my list!

BTW-I figured out the slideshow thing, so this one should work! ;)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ali Gish said...

Am I allowed back next year?? Apologies!!!

Brittany said...

I loved seeing all of the pics from each year. Some of them I hadn't seen. Thanks again for having it at your house!