Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Well, my vacation officially ends tomorrow... It's back to work I go, "I owe, I owe" :) HAHA! Sorry, a little Dave Ramsey humor! Anyway, today is my 25th birthday! Mom took me out to lunch, of course, to Mi Pueblo. I made her pinkie swear she wouldn't tell them it was my birthday! :) Mom is also cooking me dinner, my favorite, mashed potatoes and gravy! YUMMY!!! Yes, I am a little spoiled, but there is nothing wrong with that! I told Emily this morning she had to give me 25 kisses for my birthday, so far I have only gotten 3, she's got a long way to go! Speaking of 3, I also pulled 3 gray hairs out of my head this morning, just another reminder that I am getting OLD! :)

Well, Monday morning, Emily and I got to play with Braylee and Brynna. They are too cute! Brynna and Emily share the same birthday, Brynna being exactly one year older, so I love to watch her and see what Emily will be up to this time next year. I thought this was cute, this is a picture from last October with the 3 girls and then the next are of Monday, the girls playing. It's amazing how much they each have changed just in a year's time.


Sue got out Aaron's old cabbage patch kid for Emily the other day...she loves babies, she says "baby" and always gives kisses to babies. So, we took the baby to Papa and Grandma's the other night. This is Emily with her backpack and baby ready to go to Papa and Grandma's. HA! I think it is sooooo cute!

Emily and I have had a lot of fun playing, just hanging out. Here is a pic of Emily yesterday, playing. Emily loves to help me, if I am doing laundry, she is doing laundry. She LOVES to "fold the socks". :) I do dishes, she does dishes... she is my little helper. I love being home with her!



Say a prayer for my great-great grandma, please. She is in the hospital with internal bleeding and heart problems. Also, say a prayer for my mom and dad as they travel to Tenn. this weekend to see her in the hospital. Thanks!
Enjoy today!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Susie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY! I hope you got all your 25 kisses from you sweet baby girl..whose looks like shes found her way into the movers and shakers club!! She's adorable as always!

Jamie Truelove said...

Hope you had a great bday! Too bad to hear about the grey hairs...I haven't been blessed with any yet, but I have heartburn and colon problems instead! B happy with the grey hairs...the baby doll and backpack are priceless:)