
We couldn't pass up the weather! We spent another beautiful day at the park today. Grandma Patty went with us today. Emily LOVES being outside, no matter what she is doing. Even when we are home and in the house, she will go over to the window and look outside. She is just big enough to see!
I had a busy couple of days at work, so glad to be home for a couple, but then back to work on Monday. The good news is that I have a nice long stretch off then. Abby, (my) Emily and me are going out to meet little Jack and see Tara and Jess next Saturday, so I am really looking forward to that!
Anyway, just wanted to say HELLO! My little sweet pea is finally off to bed and I think I am headed that way too! Good night! :)
2 comments:
Mandy, Id love to know where you edit your pics? I love the storyboard-type!
So I'm thinking you need to update...
Hope your painting adventure was successful!
Post a Comment