I am going to post a slideshow so that you can see what we've been up to lately. But for a "brief summary" of what has been happening in the Ash world......
Aaron has been hanging out at home with Driver's Ed over, just a few open gyms for basketball, we have got to spend a lot of time together. Aaron, Emily and I went to the park one day, ate lunch, played some, ate ICE CREAM! Yum! We celebrated Alison's birthday and Ava's birthday, went to playgroup at the pool. Thought about buying a house, but decided it wasn't right for us, Aaron has golfed a few days, went to Ellis Park yesterday while Emily and I hung out with Alison and Brittany, and most TRAUMATIC of all-I HAD SURGERY! Yes, it was MAJOR. Don't worry, I am doing ok now, but it was MAJOR SURGERY! :) Ok, so really all I had to do was go to the doctor's office and get two ingrown toe nails removed (I know makes me want to vomit, too) For those of you who know me well, you already know how major this was. For those of you who don't know me all that well, I HATE FEET AND ESPECIALLY TOES! I hate everything about them and all feet. I even get a little funny about Emily's feet-took me awhile before I figured out cutting her toe nails without feeling a little nauseated! :) HAHA! They are better now, but he (MD) said they may come back! :( OK, OK, I know enough about my yucky feet! I AGREE!
Emily is growing like a weed. She all of the sudden really seems to be "growing up". When she is standing up, cruising around everything she just seems so big. And she will show you just how big she is. She still loves to throw her hands up and have everyone say "SOOOOO big!". We started planning for her 1st birthday party! I found the CUTEST strawberry outfit, so we are going to have a Strawberry Shortcake themed birthday party. I can't believe we are already planning for her 1st birthday party!
We want to wish Grandma Sue a Happy Birthday today!!!
Mandy
No comments:
Post a Comment