Monday, July 21, 2008

I am so excited! Check out the flyer for our newest "club"! HA! I LOVE IT! The PMS club for GALS ages 18-35. You all know me well enough by now to know that I love themes and titles and such! SO.... the Providence "GALS" stands for "Growing and Loving Servants". Then, the PMS club is for the young adult GALS who are 18-35. PMS stands for "Praising My Savior!" and for our kick-off we are having Pizza, Movie, and Sundaes! GET THE THEME! PMS!!! :) HAHA! You all know you love me and my crazy ideas!!! So, what do you think?

4 comments:

Chelsa said...

you make me laugh :)

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

i, too, enjoy cutesy titles and themes. sounds like a great club and good food. hahaha!

Anonymous said...

wow. girl power at its finest.

if guys did stuff like this, we'd be considered chauvenistic.

jk, I love it :)

Tera said...

Very cute! I'm going to tease Jamie though...with the cut off age being 35, she won't be allowed in much longer. ;)