Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HELLO!!! You all were starting to worry about me, I bet!?! It has been so long since I have posted.... which means I once again have a lot of catching up to do. Seems to be the story of my life right now. Ever feel like your chasing your tail??

Ok, well since last week, let's see.... We'll just skip a few days and go to Friday the 4th of July. We had my parents and Aaron's family over for a cookout/Aaron's birthday party.
Emily with Papa and Grandma

Daddy and his All American Girl!
Brittany got a new puppy, a puggle! He is sOOoOO cute!! His name is Webster, Web for short.... Emily liked him but at times wasn't to sure about that little thing. She keeps telling me how much she wants a puppy!! :)HAHA!
As you can tell from the background (Jeopardy), it was a really exciting PARTY! :) HAHA!!
Playing outside with Grandpa!



I had to buy Sparklers! Not that exciting really either, but Emily thought it was kind of fun! She actually is probably laughing at how stupid we all look, gathered around like these sparklers are something special!! :) HAHA!!

Unfortunately ;), Emily went to sleep before the fireworks started so Aaron and I just sat on the couch and watched New York's fireworks.

Saturday, we went to Evansville with my mom and dad, just to go. I had a few returns and a few things I wanted to pick up. Then we ate at Red Lobster for supper. I started getting a cold earlier but it really got bad that evening. I went home and took 2 night-time cold pills because I was soooo miserable, couldn't breathe. Well, those knocked me OUT!!! I didn't even get up to go to church on Sunday and really didn't wake up until Emily and Aaron came over to the bed to say they were leaving for church. Slept until 11, got up for 2 hours, then took another 2 hour nap!!! I usually don't take 2 because I am sooooo sensitive to medicines, but I thought it would be fine! HA!

So, I worked Monday and Tuesday. Monday I had the most interesting day...of course I can't talk about it(HIPPA), but WOW! Anyway, it also was extremely exhausting.

Today, I am playing CATCH UP AT HOME!! (As you can see)....
As far as Emily goes... Saturday, Papa and Grandma bought her a new toy. Check it out! She's been walking all over and now she thinks she is big and doesn't want our help!! :)

SOOO BIG!!!
She continues to explore everywhere and gets into everything. I got a kick out of her today (like I do everyday) but she can't quite pick up her puffs or her cheerios and put them in her mouth, but she LOVES to eat them. So today, she scooted her cereal close enough that she could lean down and lick it up off her tray! SO FUNNY! Silly girl!

Mandy

Just in case you didn't hear, The Knepp Family is back together. Mandi and Gabe are home. God is GooD!

No comments: