Sunday, June 8, 2008

These summer weekends seem to FLY by! Today, we hosted a baby shower for Tara and Baby Jack! Pictures to come... Everything went well I think. Tara got a lot of nice gifts for the baby and I think we all had an enjoyable afternoon. However, please keep Tara and her family close in your prayers...during the shower today, they got word that her step-grandfather had passed away. Tara is planning on staying in town a couple of days longer now, due to the funeral. Please keep the family in your prayers.

Also, another prayer request... please remember Shaya and Jared as they are waiting to see what happens with the flooding. They have everything moved out and are staying here in Washington with Jared's parents, but chances of their house flooding are pretty great, please remember them in your prayers.

Emily continues to amaze me! She learns so much so quickly! I said she is "starting" to pull up in the last blog, well, now, she really is pulling up and starting to cruise a little around furniture. She is ON THE GO!! and keeping me busy. Those last 5 pounds I need to loose shouldn't be a problem...as busy as she is keeping me (I know, it is only going to be busier when she starts walking!)

She LOVES to take walks. I got a new "walking" stroller and mom and I took her out for a walk the other night. She just sits back and takes it all in. It the one thing that totally chills her out. It's so funny! Dad took her out to Murphy (the big dog outside) the other night and she put her hand up to the fence and he licked her, she jerked her hand back but then thought it might have been fun and kind of smiled and put her hand back for him to lick. She did that about 4 or 5 times. She just isn't totally sure of Murphy. He is such a lovable dog and would lick her all over if we would let him! More summer fun stories to come...
Photobucket

No comments: