
Today is Aaron's 27th birthday! He celebrated his birthday doing one of his favorite hobbies: golfing! He golfed all weekend... Well, Friday he had the shootout, didn't do as well as last year..:( but Emily and I had fun watching. Aaron started walking toward us, getting ready to putt and Emily says, "da da". I thought he might have heard her *this is the hole he was eliminated* but he said he didn't hear her! Anyway, here are some pics of Emily ready to go to the shootout in her golfing shirt/hat.



Emily and Emily! I still can't get used to Emily Chambers with brown hair! They hadn't see each other since my Emily was about a month old, so Emily C. was surprised at how big she had gotten! Emily C. is a very good friend from high school, one of those girls, that we can just pick up right where we left off, probably because all we do is giggle and laugh when we are together!!! :) Dad and Emily C. are a part of the famous snake cake joke. That's a story to tell about on another post!
I had to work yesterday so Emily stayed with Papa and Grandma while Aaron golfed. Then today, Em and I went to church then just hung out here at home. This is her taking a nap, she was so tired, this is how she fell asleep. She doesn't look very comfortable!

Off to work tomorrow. Emily has her 9 month check on Tuesday, so I will be sure to post how BIG she is!! :) No shots this time, thank goodness! Until Tuesday....
1 comment:
Mandi,
You all talked me into it. I started a blog. how do you edit the background to make it all pretty like yours?
Thanks,
Brittany
Post a Comment