Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My little blue-eyed bugs!
Last night, Tera and Alex and the girls stopped by to watch "Lost". Here are the girls playing... aren't they cute? Emily really is starting to want to do what the big girls are doing, she is very interested in kids.

Today, Emily again, SUPPOSED to be taking a nap, pulled up on her bumper and then tried to stand, really, no joke! She of course, couldn't hold her weight and tumbled over. So, I guess this weekend project is to lower the crib, oh, and finish "child-proofing" our house. Like, I have said before, she is my little monster!!;) These are pics from this morning when she discovered her book basket and how to get it.

Congratulations to Mandi and Andre! Gabe is going to be a big brother! Speaking of Mandi and Gabe, Emily and I will be seeing them tomorrow at our play date. We missed the last one, because I was working, so I am looking forward to seeing everyone again!
Photobucket

No comments: