Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I am a terrible mommy!! Well, it isn't that bad, but this morning when I left for our playgroup, I thought it was a little chilly and didn't expect to be outside much of the time. So, I didn't bring sunscreen and I forgot to grab a hat for Emily before we left. Remember, I am not used to caring for "fair-skin"!! I have always tanned so easily and all I do for Aaron is hound him to wear sunscreen... So, my child is a little "PINK"! Aaron says, "that's not good if she is already pink, because as the night goes on she is just going to get pinker and pinker!" Gee, thanks honey, makes me feel sooooo much better! :) I think she won't get too red, Beth let Emily wear Camden's hat and I held Emily in the shade for awhile before we put all the kiddos under the shade tree. She really wasn't out that long, but she is definitely PINK!

Anyway, about our playgroup...Our next playgroup is scheduled for my house!!!

This is the whole gang... Abby and Karson, Me and Emily, Mandi and Gabe, Kelly, Harrison, Benjamin, and William, Ava, Lillie, Molly, Beth and Camden, Brandi and Aspen, Brittany and Meredith.
Also, I caught a picture of Emily's teeth. Yes, she is a little mad, but it's easier to get a picture of her "teefers" when she is mad than any other time. Here are her two pearly whites! (they are still kind of hard to see!)
BLOGS: Go check out Mandi's blog! We finally talked her into getting one started and I designed it for her today. And, I can't remember if I ever posted to check out The Rainey Girls , but you need to check that out, too! I really have so much fun designing those things! And, it is so fun to check out what is going on in everyone's life.
Well, Aaron started driver's education today, teaching it that is! So, the nice white Dodge Charger that is sitting in my driveway does not belong to us... just here for the summer. Please pray an extra special prayer for Aaron's safety as he teaches "rookies" to drive!! :) Until next time....
Photobucket

No comments: