Well, last Thursday my aunt and uncle from Arkansas stopped in at mom and dad's. They were on their way to Washington D.C. They brought "famous" McClard's BBQ with them from Hot Springs. It was very good! I think the secret is in the sauce! :) Anyway, it was the first time they had seen Emily (in person). My uncle Gerry, Uncle Mickey and MaryAnn and then Aunt Muriel and Gary and they brought friends, Ritchie and Joyce, were all there to eat together with mom and dad, Aaron, Emily and me. It was nice to all get together.
Aaron was up in Indy Friday night and Saturday for a coach's clinic. He got a text message at 6:30 AM that said, "No hot water, Unhappy wife!" :) The hot water heater, that was fixed Friday morning, didn't work on Saturday morning when I got up to go to work. So, mom was coming over for Emily anyway, so once she got here, I ran over to mom and dad's to take a quick, but hot shower. Such a pain when things don't work!
So, I worked this weekend, YUCK! I hate working the weekend, when I know everyone else is off and enjoying it! That is ok though, it is only one out of 6 weeks that I have to do the entire weekend. That isn't bad for a RN! I shouldn't at all complain.
Getting ready for the yard sale- It is Saturday at my house. Sheila, Natalie, Mom, Melba and me always have yard sales together. It always gives us a chance to spend some time together which we don't do often enough. I planned the yard sale a month ago and this month has gone way too fast! I didn't get even close to completing my "to-do before the yard sale" list!!
Well, just wanted to check in but there is laundry, cleaning, wal-mart, groceries, etc., etc., etc., waiting for me to get done, so I better get going!
No comments:
Post a Comment