Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Shopping

Wow, it has been a busy week... I guess everyone knows that BR got beat on Saturday after a long day of waiting... so basketball is officially over. Aaron was home after school yesterday around 4. It was kind of nice to spend the evening just us with nothing to do.

I went shopping today all by myself. I have to admit, it was kind of nice just to go and get some things done. I had some things to get for Emily and me for our Florida trip... got my hair cut...turned in 2 full totes of Emily's clothes to the consignment store (I was so happy to get those out of my dining room!!) and ran a few other errands. It was nice to get that much done today! I have started getting Emily's stuff out for Florida, trying clothes on her, seeing what fits and what doesn't. It takes a lot of stuff to take a baby on vacation for a week!!! One vehicle is just going to be Emily's "luggage", the other vehicle for the rest of our luggage.

I also needed to get an outfit for both me and Emily for Sunday. Emily's baby dedication at church is Sunday. Emily has a couple of options, I, on the other hand, wasn't so lucky. I might have to check out Peebles grand opening on Friday!! :) I will be sure to post pictures of Sunday's events!

I am off to watch The Biggest Loser!! :)

No comments: