Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sectional Champs!!

YEPEE!! Sectional Champs! We won Tuesday against Vincennes Rivet, Friday against North Daviess and last night against Loogootee to claim the Sectional! First time for Barr-Reeve to win back to back sectionals.... pretty neat! Of course, last night was a lot of fun, the boys got to ride the fire truck, the siren in Montgomery was sounding, there was a huge bonfire in the parking lot, a pep session...tournament time is a lot of fun! (when we are winning ;) ) So, we will play at North Daviess in Regionals next Saturday. Check out http://www.barr.k12.in.us/ for Sectional pictures.

Emily stayed at Papa and Grandma's for Friday and Saturday nights games. She is fighting a cold and with all the nasty sickness going around, I decided to keep her in. Of course, mom and dad didn't mind to stay home and watch her!

I was thinking back to the very beginning of basketball season... Emily was only 5 1/2 weeks, now she is 5 1/2 months!! She has grown so much. Here is the comparison....

Beginning of the season..... to the end of the season... isn't that amazing!?!

This has been wonderful weather today, hasn't it? Refreshing! I went outside and cleaned out my car, it was soooo dirty! Cleaned up the garage a little, just messing, just to be outside and enjoy the weather. I thought I better enjoy it while it lasts, sounds like snow is coming again this week. Enjoy the sunshine!!!

No comments: