Friday, February 22, 2008

Dreaming of Vacation...

  • Ready for sun, warm weather, the beach, shopping (they have an awesome outlet mall), ready for FLORIDA!! Doesn't this look wonderful, especially when I look outside my window here, I see ICE! In less then 4 weeks, we will be here on the beach soaking up the sun!!

  • Check out Emily's bathing suit! HA! Isn't it funny! It is so little....She won't be able to soak up the sun, her and her daddy will be under the umbrella with the strongest SPF sunscreen available and a hat to protect their ears!! :)
  • So, I have now lost 14 pounds and am trying to stay focused (my bathing suit is not quite so small) HAHA! I started "Bikini Ready in 4 weeks" workout yesterday!!! Funny! We'll see how that works out....
  • Emily is in heaven today with both mommy and daddy home to give her attention. I have to admit, it was kind of nice to take a LONG, HOT shower today without having to worry about Emily or anywhere to go. Every once in a while it is nice to have a snow day, but I am craving that warm weather as you can tell.

2 comments:

Guatmama said...

How was your night out?? Funny to see you at the restaurant tonight!

Tera said...

Emily's swimsuit is adorable!! 14 pounds?! That's awesome!