
If any of you know of good food, places to go, things to do, etc. in Destin, FL., let me know! I have never been, actually none of us (Aaron's family) have ever been to Destin.
Well, after having a cold for the past week or so, we finally have started eating well enough again that we can add cereal. So we are back at it. She seems to like it, but after a while she gets tired and just wants her bottle so that she can go to bed. Still sleeping through the night! Yes, it is WONDERFUL! She goes down about 10:30 and wakes up the next morning around 8.
Just thought you might enjoy this little beach bum! :)
1 comment:
I love this picture! Your mom showed it to me this morning at work!
Dan and I went to Destin last May and loved it. I will get out our scrapbook and tell you some places that are great to go!
Post a Comment