Monday, December 31, 2007

2007

What a year 2007 has been for our family!! So many wonderful things (Emily being the best of all, of course) and some very trying times as well (bedrest!). It is amazing how fast time goes... Emily is 3 months old and it seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant with her. We are enjoying making memories with Emily and just watching her grow and learn all kinds of new little things each day. 2007 has been a terrific year, and I look forward to 2008!

I found this poem...
"New Year’s Reflections

Looking back on the months gone by,
As a new year starts and an old one ends,
We contemplate what brought us joy,
And we think of our loved ones and our friends.
Recalling all the happy times,
Remembering how they enriched our lives
We reflect upon who really counts,
As the fresh and bright new year arrives.
And when I ponder those who do,
I immediately think of you.
Thanks for being one of the reasons I'll have a Happy New Year!"

THANK YOU to all of you who have shared in celebration the arrival of Emily this year and for all of the support and encouragement given during the time I was on bedrest, I couldn't have done it without you all! THANK YOU!

So from our family to yours,
"In the New Year,
we wish you the best year you’ve ever had,
and that each New Year
will be better than the last.
May you realize your fondest dreams
and take time to recognize and enjoy
each and every blessing. "
Happy New Year!! Wishing you the very best in 2008!


By the way...My friend Tara Brower (Singleton) announced that she is expecting!
She is due August 4, 2008. Congratulations Tara and Jess!!

No comments: