Well, I made it through my first day back to work. I didn't cry once today, maybe because for at least an hour last night I just held her and cried... but not once today. Work went well. It is amazing how many little things change over just 3 months and how hard it is to get back in the swing of things. After being on bedrest, working a 12 hour shift on my feet was a little tougher than it used to be. It is going to take some time to regain that strength back, I guess. It was nice to get back though and see everyone and hear how everyone is doing... I saw some new faces and met some new people. I do really like where I work and that makes it so much easier to go to work. Back to work on Monday. Nanny Sue will be watching her.
Aaron was on "daddy duty" through the night and today. He did wonderful! He even had her dressed in a cute and MATCHING outfit, hat and all. Very impressive. It was a busy day at work and I called around 11 am just to check on things, then didn't get a chance to call again. Aaron called around 4:30 pm and said "You must be busy, because you've only called once!". Daddy and Emily did great. (I think they might have had a little help from both Grandma Patty and Nanny Sue!)
Emily's diaper rash is looking soooo much better and when we change her diaper, she doesn't act like it hurts like before. I feel much better about that and am glad to see that healing.
1 comment:
Mandy,
She is beautiful, your Little Pumpkin! Thank you so much for sharing the song with me. I smiled the entire time.
God Bless You and your family,
Marta
Post a Comment